A momentous beer deserves a momentous occasion. Join us on December, Friday 13th at the original Brooklyn Center brewery to celebrate the release of 13, our limited edition, maple barrel-aged imperial stout.
This exclusive, decadent beer will have a party to match: Cocktail attire, open bar, appetizers and desserts from our culinary team, tarot card reading, hand rolled cigars, and more fun and surprises than should be allowed in polite society.
If you've taken a tour or visited the OG taproom, you know that our BC space is limited. We have a capacity of 150 for this event, and tickets will undoubtedly go fast. They’re available now.
Beer Line Up:
- Chroma Key
- Magic Formula for Peace
- Grilled Marinated Vegetables
- Artisan Cheese Board
- House-made Charcuterie
- Crab Fueilleté with Apple
- Deviled Quail Eggs with Smoked Trout Roe
- Goat Cheese Tartlet with Smoked Almonds, Fig + Honey Jam
- Foie Cream Puffs with Cherry Gel
- Beef Tartar with Egg Yolk, Brioche
- Chef Joanna's Design Chocolate Display with Warm Drinking Chocolate
- Black Cherry Rosé Bonbons
- Salted Caramel Mini Cannoli
- Tropical Fruit Tart
- Orange Blossom Almond Cake