Yoga For Runners-Spring 2021
presented by Duluth Running Co.
Wed Mar 10 @ 6:15am
at Duluth Running Co. (Duluth, MN)
Runa Yoga (led by Rylee Martin and Jessie Erickson) will be leading a Vinyasa flow yoga class incorporating core strength, promoting relaxation and increasing flexibility.
• Space is limited to 9 members.
• All class members must bring their own mat.
- Please enter Duluth Running Company through the lower lot entrance (London Road.)
- Students are asked to maintain a 6-foot distance and wear masks while checking in for class, and while on way to your mat. Once on your mat wearing your mask for yoga is optional.
- When entering the yoga space, please fill in from the far side facing the lake to the door. Look for the pre-marked socially distanced markers for your mat placement.
- No physical touch of any kind, including physical adjustments, will be made.
- Teachers will wear masks until they step onto their mats in the studio to teach.
- Classes will be cleared those closest to door first working toward the window last.
- Floors and high touch surfaces will be cleaned before and after each class with disinfectants proven to kill Covid-19
Yoga classes will be held at Duluth Running Company.
$100.00 + 5.00 service fee
Duluth Running Co.
1026 East Superior Street, Duluth, MN