2018 Unlimited Season Pass
- Each ticket is only valid for one name. If buying multiple tickets please list each respective name for the tickets.
- Valid for 1 Blind Invocation. You must email us to book your slot. Blind invocation slots are limited and on a first come first serve basis. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Front of the Line Access. Check your coat, sign your waiver, skip to the front of the line.
- Valid for any time slot for the run, and Fraidy Cat Tours. Ignore the date and time on this ticket.
- 20% off all merch.
There are NO returns or exchanges on tickets.
1. No admittance if you are under 18. IDs will be checked at the door.
2. No admittance to intoxicated individuals, or individuals seemingly under the influence of illegal substances.
3. Patrons may not cause damage or harm to any performers, sets, props, or costumes.
4. For your own safety and comfort, you must have appropriate clothing to navigate through challenging and messy environments: you must wear close-toed shoes. Sandals, heels or backless shoes will not be allowed in to The Haunted Basement. Inappropriate clothing will result in denial of entry.
5. All bags, coats, backpacks, large or loose items must be checked at the door.
6. Patrons agree to the use of and publication of documentation including photography, audio and video recording.
7. No cell phones, cameras, flashlights or other illumination devices may be used during the performance.
8. Each patron must present a valid ticket at the door, valid only for the show time and date on their ticket. No late entry. No re-entry. No ticket rescheduling. No refunds.
9. Haunted Basement determines patron compliance and reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any patron at our discretion as well as the right to insist a patron leave the premises.
I understand that there are risks and dangers in participating in The Haunted Basement including, but not limited to: risk of personal injury and damage to clothing or possessions resulting from walking through a basement in darkness, uneven walking surfaces, strobe lights, strong smells, loud noises and PTSD triggers, concentrated fog/smoke, physical contact, projectile liquids, dust, dirt, allergens including peanut butter, latex, detergents, as well as disturbing and adult content.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Parking: The Haunted Basement has ample free off-street parking.
Clothing: You’re going into an adventurous, bloody, immersive, haunted factory. Please dress smart. Wear comfortable clothing and tennis shoes. And don’t bring anything you wouldn’t mind getting a little messy…
Say “Uncle”: Practice saying “Uncle” in case you get too scared and need to escape from The Haunted Basement. At any point during your experience, saying “Uncle” is your ticket back to the safety of the first floor to wait for your brave friends.
Group Tickets: Each ticket is good for one person’s admission at their scheduled time. Large groups may attend The Haunted Basement if they have purchased tickets for the same the same date and time. However, you will be separated from your group before descending.
No Printer?: No problem! We have printed waivers on hand. And you can display your ticket on your smartphone or look up your ticket information via will call. Don’t forget your ID!
Photo ID?: A valid photo ID is required for everyone attending The Haunted Basement.
Is The Haunted Basement ADA accessible?: Yes, The Haunted Basement is ADA accessible. If you have any questions let us know: