1 Mile Sparkler Run begins at 8:00am. 5K begins at 8:45am.
4:00pm - 7:00pm on Friday, July 1st
Race Day 1 Mile Packet Pick-Up: 7:00am - 7:45am
Race Day 5K Packet Pick Up: 7:45am - 8:30am
Produced in conjunction with the Annandale 4th of July Festivities!
Kick off your Fourth of July weekend by joining us for a 5K and/or 1 Mile Run/Walk in the heart of Annandale during one of the greatest Independence Day celebrations in the state of Minnesota! The Firecracker 5K and 1 Mile Sparkler Run/Walk is a family-friendly yet competitive event. All proceeds and donations benefit the Annandale ISD Activities Fund, Annandale Ambassador Program, and the St. John's Children, Youth, and Family Fund. When the race is over, stick around town for several days of music, food, parades, fireworks, carnival rides, coronation, and memory-making you won't forget!
to visit Jenna Witherbee Fitness on Instagram!
Last year we donated $1,000 to the Annandale ISD Activities fund and gave out $1,000 in cash prizes!
This year we are aiming even higher!
- Top 3 Male and Female finishers in both the 1 Mile and 5K:
1st - $100 and event picture frame
2nd - $75
3rd - $50
- Fastest Stroller Mile (Male and Female): $40 and event picture frame
- Fastest Combined 5k + 1 Mile time (Male and Female): $40 and event picture frame
- Best 4th of July themed attire (Male and Female) $40 and event picture frame
- Additional door prizes and raffles for all participants throughout the event
- Tri-blend shirt OR tank top for all participants who register before Friday, June 17th.
- Chip timing done by Bob Schneider at Gopher State Events
- Courses certified by USATF
- Prizes are capped at $99.00 for MSHSL athletes.
- If you would like to be an event sponsor, please contact Emily Combs at [email protected]
No refunds will be issued in the event of bad weather; your registration fee will be considered a donation. If you are participating with a stroller in either of the races, please be considerate of other runners in regards to where you line up at the start of the race. No pets are allowed for the safety of all runners.
St. John's Annandale
Lots of free parking at the church lot and surrounding street.