- Registration is required for any teams that want to compete in the tournament.
- Registration is capped at 16 teams.
- Each team registration is $100.00.
- Teams must register with a captain, a team name, and team color. (You are encouraged to bring an alternate color or you may be forced to wear pinnies)
- Teams can have up to 10 members and must be co-ed.
- Each team registration includes 10 beer tickets.
- Each match will be 5v5.
- No Keepers.
- Matches will run 20 minutes.
- Each player is required to wear snow boots. (Snow boots, moon boots, duck boots, hunting boots, rubber goulashes, etc.)
- No Cleats, Hiking Boots, Yak Tracks, or Tennis Shoes.
- Each team can have up to 10 players on their roster.
- Teams must be coed and a minimum of one woman must be on the field at all times.
- All players must be 18 years of age or older.
- Each team is guaranteed two matches.
- Each player must sign a waiver before stepping on the field.
- Event is all ages and open for friends & family to cheer you on.
Prizes from Surly and Minnesota United will be awarded to the Champion and Consolation Champion Teams